Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whitaker Imagery

Hey family and friends! I've got some things to do today and don't have my next post ready yet, so in the mean time I thought I'd introduce you to Deb!

Deb is the photographer from Whitaker Imagery who took our family photo's a few weeks ago! Well look how cute this picture came out of me and my sisters, and Nana (mom)!

S, Me, R and Nana!
Whitaker Imagery is having a referral contest on her FB page and I would REALLY like to win a FREE session for me and Dustin! We haven't had our pictures taken together since before I got sick. Yea we are over due!

PLEASE help us out and go like her fan page HERE and tell her I sent you! Thank you so much!

I will try to post more of my story later! :) Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! :)