Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Take God out of that box!

Our human minds can not fully comprehend all that God is! We limit God by what we think he can do. We can't imagine the things he is able to do, so we don't. We don't even think about what he is capable of, because it doesn't even occur to us to believe for it.

I'm gonna throw some of you for a loop on this one so be prepared! I have learned to expect the unexpected from God. He NEVER does anything the way I think, and especially WHEN I think He will! I've learned to be open minded about His will in my life, and accept the outrageous! I have learned to take God out of that box I put Him in, and given Him FULL control and power. And as you've read the results have been out of this world. But I'm not done, and neither is God. I am not just believing for God to give us a baby, but I am believing that I will be made whole. YES even to the extent that my left fallopian tube and all my intestines will grow back, and even to the extent that all my scars will be gone! Is anything impossible with God? NO! Why limit God to making me feel better today, when He is wanting to do so much more for me. He doesn't want me to live in sickness and disease. He doesn't want me to live in poverty. He doesn't want me to live with a broken heart. He doesn't want me to have doubt and unbelief. It is NOT his will! But He can't do these miracles if I don't allow Him. If I don't believe!

Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking on them saith, with men it is impossible, but not with God. For with God all things are possible.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my father which is in heaven.

So it's up to me to believe and allow God to do the work! Simple really!  Take God out of that box and see what He wants to do for YOU! Not only will you be amazed, but you will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams!

I'd love to hear what you are believing for and stand with you!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I am beleiving for you, Andrea and Lorene's babies. AND that all our families will make it to heaven. If you knew my family you'd know it will be a miricle!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! :)